Find below more information about our “professional “range of hacksaw frames.
A large choice of possibilities to make sawing a real pleasure.
A few tips from the professional
For an optimal use of your tools
- Saw while pushing
- Tilt the blade about 15° from the piece
- Saw slowly while pressing and release pressure
during the return stroke
- For a longer life of your hacksaw frame,
release the blade tension when unused.
You can use this range of “professional” hand tools for a frequent use. It helps working thanks to a quicker and easier blade fitting.
Ref. 12T / 12TB
- Handle: unvarnished beech
- Frame: Ref.12T : flat iron 20×5 />
Ref.12TB : flat iron 20×6
- Blade tension : 110 daN
- Tension square fixture : 10×10 for better guidance
- Blade positions : vertical and horizontal
- PEFC wood (Made in Jura, France).
Perspiration absorption and easier to hold and use
- Handle : Plastic
- Frame Flat iron 20×5
- Blade tension 80 daN
- Square tension fixture with pin that can not fall out
- 2 blade positions : vertical and horizontal
- Handle: metallic
- Frame: Chrome-plated tube,
large section 18×12, thickness 1.5
- Blade tension: 80 daN
- Spare blade storage within the frame
- Screw for the tube fixing for a greater rigidity
- Vertical and flush cutting